Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Making Lunch Fun: It's Your Birthday!

I got this idea from Happy Home Fairy, and fell in love with the notion of having to unwrap individual lunch items.  What a fun way to make their school day special on their birthday! 

Birthday Lunch Surprise #Idea #Ideas #Lunchbox #Minecraft #Lunches #School #Easy #Birthdays

First of all: Yes, I sent my kiddo to school with a Mountain Dew AND a bag of cotton candy in his lunchbox. 

1) It's his birthday and he n-e-v-e-r gets soda with his lunch; dessert items are a rarity as well.

2) His grade level went on a field trip today, so it's not like he'll have to sit still at a desk for hours after consuming this.

   I used my star cookie cutter, to stamp out the sandwich shapes, drew a Minecraft Creeper face onto the Mountain Dew bottle with a Sharpie, and wrapped everything in polka dot wrapping paper.

What exciting lunch ideas have you tried with your little ones?

Follow me on Instagram 
My latest finds on Pinterest
"Like" Domestic Femme on Facebook
Don't miss out on future projects and recipes!  Subscribe by email, at the bottom of this page.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. And after all...it is his birthday!
    *You are an awesome momma*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb ideas for birthday lunch! My daughter’s birthday is coming and I would host a dinner bash at one of domestic New York event venues but for lunch I would like to try out your ideas. I am sure she would love to have two celebration parties for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...